We are launching a new contest "The best video from the object" for master decorators from 12/26/2020 to 03/20/2021.
All you will need to do is shoot a video of the process or result of applying Elf Decor to your facility.
But don't forget to show the packaging of our decorative materials that you use.
Following the results of the competition, 5 (five) participants, whose videos will receive the highest number of “Like” marks, will receive valuable gifts, namely:
To submit a video for participation in the contest - fill out the form by following the link: Registration for the competition
Conditions for participation in the competition:
1. To participate in the competition, only videos from the objects being executed are accepted. Photos from objects or videos from the workshop are not allowed to participate in the competition.
2. You can submit for participation several videos from one object or supplement your video with several photographs (optional). Several videos related to each other in the story are accepted for participation as one video.
3. The basis for the plot of the video should be decorative materials Elf Decor. These can be videos of the following plan:
- continuous filming of all stages of applying decorative materials Elf Decor (from start to finish in timelapse mode or in normal mode *);
- various separate stages (or one separate stage) of applying decorative materials Elf Decor, reflecting (or reflecting) the essence of the process;
- video review of the finished result of the applied decorative materials Elf Decor.
4. The frame must contain branded containers / packaging of Elf Decor decorative materials used at the facility.
5. Videos with a duration of at least 30 seconds ** and only of good quality *** are accepted for participation in the competition.
6. The winners of the competition will be determined by the total number of "Likes" for the entire period of the competition under a specific publication with a video of the participant in the social network Instagram.
7. Based on the results of the competition, 5 (five) participants, whose videos receive the largest number of likes, will receive valuable gifts, namely:
- 1st place - Pavan Professional Decorative Kit;
- 2nd place - Pavan Decorative Kit;
- 3rd place, 4th place, 5th place - professional Pavan Anima trowel (240x100 mm).
8. It is not allowed to display logos / containers / packages / symbols in the frame, or mention in words other brands from the sphere of building and finishing materials.
9. In the case of the presence of the master in the frame, the clothes of the master should not bear the logos of other brands from the sphere of construction and finishing materials. The master can optionally wear a branded T-shirt with the Elf Decor logo, which can be obtained free of charge upon request in Direct.
10. When publishing videos, we undertake to mark the account of the master decorator in the text of the publication, and we can optionally mark the account of the partner salon with which the master decorator is working.
11. In the event that a video submitted for the competition does not meet one or several conditions of participation, we reserve the right not to allow this video to participate in the competition and refuse to publish this video in our Instagram account without explaining the reasons.
12. The use of various techniques and special programs to increase the number of "Likes" under the publication is prohibited. We reserve the right to exclude from participation in the competition a video caught in "cheating".
13. For more detailed conditions of participation, read the Competition Regulations: Detailed information about the competition
* In case of submitting a video to the competition with continuous filming of all stages of applying Elf Decor decorative materials in the usual mode, we can transform it into timelapse mode. In any case, we strongly recommend that you shoot using a tripod.
** The timing of videos accepted for participation in the competition is not limited. However, it should be understood that due to the limitations of the Instagram social network, we do not have the technical ability to publish videos longer than 60 seconds in full. In case of submission to the competition of a video with a length of more than 60 seconds, we have the right to make the following editing in the submitted video material without agreeing on the final result with the participant:
- segmenting a whole video into several short ones with the subsequent publication of all segments of the video in one post (without changing the plot line);
- selection of the best excerpt (or several of the best excerpts) of the video in the subsequent publication of it (them) in one post (with a change in the plot series);
- combining several videos into one video (without changing the plot line);
- acceleration of video playback with its subsequent transformation into “timelapse” mode (without changing the plot line).
*** Good video quality means:
- the video must be filmed in a quality not lower than 720p;
- the image in the frame must be sharp, clear, focused;
- the image in the frame must have sufficient illumination;
- the image in the frame should be relatively stable - without sharp jerks, chaotic tremors, abrupt changes in the frame.
In the event that there are extraneous noises, conversations and other moments on the sound track that can negatively affect the perception of the video by the viewers, the sound track can be replaced by us with background music.